Friday, August 26, 2005

Sleepy girl....


I just had to share this cute picture of Luke's little girlfriend Lauren. He does like older women you know. I took this picture the other day when I watched her. She was so tuckered out from chasing Luke around. I said, "Lauren, are you tired? Want to take your nap?". She said, "Yes, and crawled up on the couch for me to cover her up". She's such a sweetie pie. She'll be 2 on Oct 1st. What a big girl. I remember the day her mommy found out she was pregnant with Miss Lauren. I got the pleasure of reading the "pee pee" stick first. Miss Lauren will be getting a new baby sister/brother in March. That's right click on over to Donald and Lauren Christian's blog for the big news specifics.

Well...I'm going to run for now. It's been a long day. I was helping my friend pack up her parents house in Ft. Worth so they could move next week. Catch ya later.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

She is such a beautiful girl!