No pic's to share today, however I do have a few thoughts/questions...
- How young do you have to be to ask me, "Who's Charleton Heston?" when I mentioned his passing to the grocery store cashier yesterday.
- Does anyone in the blogosphere keep the buttons that come attached to a new pair of pants (you know the one's in the little poly bag)?
- Does watching "Alfid & The Chitmunks" (as Luke calls it) 3 times within 24 hours qualify someone for the insane asylum?
- Do any of your children refuse to eat certain snacks unless they're the exact same one's, as the one's their classmates at pre-school ate? Lannie, did Noah bring Cheez-it's for snack today? Just curious...
- What phrase do you think is the most often spoken in a pediatrician's office? My guess..."Stick out your tongue and say Ahh!" What's your guess?
- Is it possible to drink too many juice boxes in one day?
- Would any of my blog readers be interested in participating in a shoe-a-thon....i.e. I post pic's of almost new shoes that I want to get rid of in varying sizes 8-11 (mostly 10's) All shoes will be free to the first one who emails me. YOU will be responsible for $10 shpg. That's it! Let me know. I've got some nice shoes that I'm Spring Cleaning from my closet. Some barely worn (P.S. I have NO foot fungus's, etc.)
- How high does one have to be, to actually talk to a floor to ceiling mirror in a boutique shop on the square in my home town? Sat. a lady did just that. She actually walked up to the mirror at Pumps shoe store and said, "Hi, where did you get that shirt, I have one just like it". Her friend kindly let her know she was talking to a mirror. Such a sweet friend, huh. She was laughing hysterically as was the store clerk. What I think would be funny is if she had said, "Hi, where did you get that shirt? I have one just like it, but YOUR'S looks much better on you!" Ok, so I have a demented sense of humor.
- Does moving clean clothes from a pile on the couch to the bedroom bed qualify as "folding" clothes for hubby? Yeah, I didn't think so either. I'm going to feel real bad if he's in there folding them now, while I blog. Checked...nope bedroom lights off and I hear snores coming from our room.
- How many pennies can one shove in a light socket before being electrocuted?
- Isn't playing the XBOX for more than 2 1/2 hours straight one of the "seven deadly sins"?
- Can anyone tell me what Roy G. Biv stands for? I'm guessing my artsy fartsy friends will get this one. (Michelle)
- Have you ever bought more than 4 pairs of shoes for yourself in one day?
That's all folks!