Thursday, June 28, 2007

NO rest for the weary...


Luke has decided, as of yesterday, that he's afraid of the dark. After much coaxing, many tears and countless sippy cups of water he finally went to sleep around 2:15 AM. Ended up in my bed around 6 AM. He got up no less than 6 times throughout the night. Each time wanting something new: fan on, fan off, light on, light off, more water, etc....After "Aunt" Jenny brought over 4 "Magic" night lights the little stinker finally retired to bed.

I'm thinking it could be all of the rain and thunder/lightening we've been having. It rains every day now. Today I think for our day's enjoyment we're going to build an Ark.

In other news...I got a new haircut yesterday. It's pretty much my old haircut pre-surgery. It's short, sassy and still brown. My hairdresser was hesitant to highlight it yest. as she said it still needs to get a little thicker before she attempts adding color. She said right now it would break off the hair. So...for now I have natural gray highlights. I'm really getting gray, it's crazy.

Hope everyone is staying dry and doing well. Later taters.....

I wish I could go lay down and sleep.

Heather

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Sorry for your long night. I hope tonight is better.

Trina said...

Hi. I too am sorry for your no sleep night. you should have called me as I was awake almost as many times as Luke as sleeping is a chore these days. I am sure you remember these last few months of pregnancy. I am not complaining, I just see it as my body and God's way of getting me ready for motherhood. When you get a chance post new pics of your new hairdo! I will post an update on my blog soon. Love to you. Nap soon, girl!