Friday, May 04, 2007

HUGE PET PEEVE....

Ok, I'm going to rant. I was sitting in a waiting room tonight waiting for my market research study to start. I could have smacked the lady sitting directly beside me. Why??? you ask?

SHE WAS CHEWING ON ICE!!!! Ugh, I seriously contemplated telling her how rude she was by disrupting the peace. There were a good 20 people in this room who were being subjected to her RUDE, annoying, chewing action. She chewed a whole solo cup of ice for a good 20 minutes.

Therefore, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CHEW ICE. Ugh! It's my official pet peeve. That and people with dirty fingernails and bad shoes. What are some of YOUR pet peeves.

That's all for now. I just had to vent a little bit.

Thanks for listening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh....at least you got paid for it. My pet peeve is chewing gum: people who chew with their mouth open, smack it loudly and ESPECIALLY if they take it out and put it on their plate to "save it later". GROSS!! Who wants to look at someone's chewed up gum that has been in their mouth. GAG. Seriously, how inexpensive is gum. Throw it away and get a fresh new stick of gum. Ok...I'm ranting. I obviously have a hang up about that one. - H1

Anonymous said...

Man...I love ice...but only sonic ice...and I don't chomp on it in public...how rude is that!!!
My major pet peeve is crappy drivers. Drivers that just think they own the road. I guess they don't realize that there are others on the road driving too?? They don't yield at yield signs or look to see if there is on coming traffic. Uggg!! SA has the worlds worst drivers.
Also, people on cell phones in a restaurant...I don't know why that bugs me...but I think it is very rude. And people...learn to silence your cell phones before you get to the movies. It never fails...I'm at a movie and someone's freaking cell goes off.

Okay...that's about it.

Dana

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wow Dana, you actually get to go to movies. I haven't been to one in 3 years...well since Luke's been born....

Jim and Jami said...

Last night I went to a friend's Mom's memorial service, and a lady's cell phone went off in the middle to the service. How rude is that!

Phat Girl said...

I have many pet peeves...but since I just went to Canton last weekend, here's one of them........I HATE when people are walking and they just completely stop especially when you have people behind you. I ran into way too many people on Saturday b/c they just simply stopped short.