Saturday, August 26, 2006

Michelle Update....Consignment Show Update

Well...it's been a few days so in order not be a blogger disgrace I will post a little update.

Michelle has been moved from surgical ICU to medical ICU. They took her epidural out yesterday so she was experiencing extreme pain at the sites where her kidney's were removed. They switched her to an iv (administered via chest port) of pain med's upon removal of the epidural. The port was suppose to receive Phenergan first to keep the nausea down and then the pain med's. Her port got clogged and she was unable to receive either the Phenergan or the pain med's. She was in excruciating pain until they replaced her port line and got the med's back in her. However, there is good news. Her blood pressure has been doing better than it's been in a long time. This is exactly what the Dr's. were expecting once they removed the kidney's. Please keep her in your prayers. She still has a long road ahead of her.

In consignment news....I've finished my first consignment show. I made $78. Not too bad for stuff I would have just donated to Goodwill.

Oh, I also got some cool stuff for my niece Emery Kate...(hee hee)

That's it for now. Later gators.

Heather

No comments: