Friday, February 24, 2006

Alright..alright....

Ok Blog Nazi aka....The Tam-inator....you wanted an update here goes:

Here's what I've done thus far today. Got up, peed and pooped. (no clogged toilet this time--inside joke to all my Pokeno friends reading this.) Fed the Lukemeister a pimiento cheese sandwich and milk. But what he wanted was a cookie. He saw them sitting on the top of the stove. So, I gave in after he ate 1/2 the sandwich and gave him 1/2 a cookie. Played with him, rescheduled Direct TV installation appt., Reserved a UHaul truck, peed again, ate leftover taco salad from yest. for lunch, put Luke down for his nap, am going to read a little then get to packing this afternoon, followed by quick trip to post office to mail Ebay items and fill out change of address form. Oh, and I'm going to get a shower too.

Isn't my life interesting? (as Noah H. would say INTERESTING!)

Not such much huh....it's pretty boring right now if you ask me. Just getting all loose ends together for next weeks move.

Signing off for now.

Heather

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

"In-stresting" says Noah.

How was pokeno? Who won? Does someone win? I'm sorry i missed it.

Phat Girl said...

Pokeno was great! You must come next month! It was so much fun, and the Ladies were all great!