Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Like a Rhinestone Cowgirl....

Exciting News!!! No I'm not expecting........Well, I kind of am! EXPECTING YOU TO BE THRILLED WHEN YOU SEE THE 7 NEW RHINESTONE PENDANT DESIGNS on my website. They are totally awesome, come in a variety of colors and you get to slide your OWN photo in the side of the pendant. You asked, I answered. Lisa P. I think this one might be right up your alley. They are $38 ea. They'd make fabulous gifts for yourself or other's for Christmas. Wouldn't your granny just love pic's of her grandkids inside. As they grow, she can change it out. Also, I have a beautiful new Cross pendant (on one side) and "I'm Not Perfect, Just Forgiven" on the back. Now, go visit my website www.faithcreations.shutterfly.com

You know you want to, Happy Shopping!

Heather

P.S. While you're surfing the net. Click on Bless Your Heart Designs link(at right)for some awesome custom designed clipboards, pails, bucket and adorable accessories all handcrafted by my friend Rayne Spaulding. Help support mom-preneurs this holiday season.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are good, girl!! I would like the one with clear rinestones with the animal print. (the longer one...vertical, i guess) I would love a ring like that too....have you thought about making rings like that? Good stuff!! Haven't talked to you in a while...hope things are going good for ya!!

Lisa

fashion jewelry wholesale said...

Wow,Cute Post. Thank you for info

fashion jewelry wholesale

CZ Jewelry