Thursday, August 30, 2007

NEED YOUR HELP DESPERATELY!!!

Today, all of my contacts/ph#'s got deleted off my cell phone. I got a new Blackberry cell phone last night that I was trying to transfer this info. to. Well...much to my dismay it's ALL GONE~

I'm so frustrated I could pull out my hair (what little I have).

Here's what I need from you....YES YOU! If you are one of my friends reading this blog or if you're family reading this blog, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD email me YOUR information, at your earliest convenience so that I can re-type ALL of this into my new phone. I had 100+ contacts so this is a monumental task. Did I say a frustrating one too. Please don't leave anything out thinking oh she already has this info. for me. I don't and some of you the only way I had to reach you was via my cell phone. I had every friends number in there. Having said the above, see below:

This is what I need from YOU (asap) via email to casaderice@sbcglobal.net:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Home Ph:
Cell Ph:
Work Ph: if you have one
Webpage URL: if you have one
Email address hm:
Email address wk: if you have one that you want to rec'v my emails at

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTN. TO THIS MATTER.

Trying to stay sane,
Heather

No comments: