Sunday, November 19, 2006

M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E....clubhouse


Like his cousin Beau, Luke is addicted to Mickey Mouse. Every morning Luke wakes me up and says, "Dickey Mouse Peez".

It's so cute to watch him get excited about his cartoon shows. Some of his other favorites are : Little Einsteins which he calls: Eye Styes, The Doodlebops which he calls: Do Bops, Wiggles which he calls: Iggles, and Jay Jay The Jet Plane which he calls J J Ay Pane.

It's really funny how he puts his words together. Also, the other night Jason tucked him in while I was at my craft show and J said, "I love you Lukey" and Luke said, "Love You Dei". It was his first time to clearly say that and I missed it. I've been trying to get him to say, "Love You Momma" ever since to no avail. Oh well, it'll happen.

Speaking of happenings my sweet niece Emery might be coming home before Thanksgiving. We're praying for that so that Grandee gets to see her and love on her while she's there for Turkey Day.

Poppa made it back safely from Brazil Sat. so we're happy God protected him.

Last but certainly not least I had another one of my random thoughts today. Here it is. If my parents last name had been Teek, I would have wanted them to have named me Ann.

Love ya'll.

Heather

No comments: