Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Why children should not be left alone...


Ok....this was too funny for me not to post it. My friend sent me this email today titled: "Why children should not be left alone!".

I don't think it's anyone she knows or anything just a random email that's getting passed around.

I laughed so hard at this. It's so typical of boys. I'm sure this little guy thought these panty liners were "STICKERS"....

Hopefully he didn't walk out and show mommy and daddy during a dinner party.

Look how innocent he looks....like he was so proud of his "artwork".

Too funny huh!!!

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

This will definitely be my child. The other day I was looking for something in the bathroom & a tampon fell on the floor......My cute adorable devil dog, Phoebe, snatched it quick........it was quit humorous....big Lady (myself) running after a 14lb. dog with Tampon in mouth! Phoebe was so proud of herself! She was not letting go until I said one of her favorite words....outside!

Brooke said...

Update this blog and take this kid off and put a picture of my nephew on there instead!