Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sleeping is proving challenging....

During the night that is. Seems that my anti-biotic, coupled with the pain pills I'm on cause insomnia. So, my days and nights are all switched around. Thanks for those of you who continually call in and check on me. I am still in pain, and I get tired very easily but since Tues. I do have to say I think I'm 1% better (how's that for optimism). Just wanted to touch base to ask you to keep the prayers coming. They are much felt and appreciated.

Hoping to be above par soon,

Heather Rice

3 comments:

Unknown said...

UH, I have insomnia and no sickness :( I stayed up till 2:45 lastnight, or should I say this morning. Maybe sympathy pain? Keeping you in prayer. When you get better, we need to walk over to the track and get into some kind of summer shape. AND go get some sun too!! C'mon sista!! Get better so we can go have some fun!!
Love ya!!

Trina said...

HI!!! I am praying for you! I hope you feel better soon. I saw your comment on my blog. I soooo remember how you were into frogs in the beginning of his life! I can only imagine how many frog things you have!Much love to you and yours!!

Unknown said...

Heather you are in my prayers. I pray for complete healing in the name of Jesus!