Thursday, June 12, 2008

Feeling much better

Today I ventured out for the first time in like 2 weeks. I took Luke to the mall to ride the carousel and to just get out of the house. He had fun, rode the horse and got to get some jelly beans at the candy store (pushover, I know).

He did really well listening and following directions. Only one time did we have to use the paddle today and that was when he decided to throw his rice up in the air at the mexican restaurant at dinner tonight. Cleanup at table #4. I'm sure they hate to see us coming.

I am slowly but surely regaining energy and am about to be back to "normal" (whatever that is). I am excited about an upcoming trip and HAVE to have energy for that.

Later taters,
Heather

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell me how you like the make-up!
Hope it worked out. I have washed my hands at least 5 times and washed afew dishes and the eyeliner is STILL ON (the 5 colors I sampled on my hand)!! I can't wait to go buy some.

Unknown said...

P.S. Check out our "mall routine" on my new post, too funny. I forgot to include Tristan asking, "What's a rule?"...LOL!

tripntwinmom said...

Heather-

PLEASE email me privately...I have been forced to make my blog private and would love to invite you except that I lost your email...
TTYS-

Jenn