Saturday, February 24, 2007

The boy loves cox....I mean socks...


Ok, the boy loves socks. Anyone's socks his socks, mommies socks, daddies socks (which pretty much look like shin guards when he pulls them all the way up).
It's been a long week. We must have watched Toy Story 2 a least 30 times. That is always Luke's request from sun up to sun down, "Wanna watch Buzz!"
Since mommy is still on her long road to recouperation I oblige. Buzz takes baths with Luke. Woody sleeps with Luke and occassionally I'll catch Luke putting on a "Piper" (diaper) on Buzz. Too funny. It keeps him occupied while I'm working through my funk. This week Luke destroyed his book shelf in the game room by topping it over so it's in the trash and all the buckets of books now line the floor. I'm telling ya someone get him a bookshelf.
All in all, it's been a good week. Luke has only broken a few small toys which he's been made to toss in the trash when he breaks them. He says bye bye toy when he has to toss it. I don't think he gets the concept of it not coming back because afterwards he says, "It went night night." Ah yes, the eternal night night. Ya gotta love this boy. Well I was just up taking some pain med's now that it's settled into my stomach I'm back off to sleep.
Later taters.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love that little sock wearing boy!

Amber said...

Hope you get to feeling better real soon!!!

Phat Girl said...

Luke is adorable (just like his mommie & daddy).